Bluetooth on RT4 headset in 2009 308 wagon XSE

Kev82

Tadpole
Hello Everyone,

I have fitted a Yatour Bluetooth device to an RT4 head unit in my 2009 308 HDI wagon. It works well when you get it going. And that is the issue - getting it to go.

This is the process I need to follow to get it to work.
1. Start the Ignition
2. Switch the Audio Source to CD Changer - Usually CD 5 appears briefly before the unit returns to the radio setting.
3. Turn the ignition off and then on again
4. Switch the Audio Source back to CD Changer - CD 1 appears and remains allowing Bluetooth to operate like normal.

Does anyone know how I could fix it so that I can get the Audio Source to select CD 1 without needing to turn the ignition OFF and back ON?

Cheers
Kev

I'm new to this forum and am wondering if I posted this question correctly?
Cheers

Kev welcome to the forum.

As you have installed an aftermarket device only other owners with this device will have experience to advise. I've had one of these units on my watch list but don't know anyone else who has one.

Have you asked the supplier for additional information?

Cheers, Dimi

Sent from my SM-G900I using aussiefrogs mobile app

Thanks for the response Dimi,
Yes I've asked them but unfortunately they think it has something to do with the Peugeot wiring.
Cheers,
Kev

It’s nothing to do with peugeot wiring you fitted a CD changer emulator it’s tricking the unit to think it has a CD changer everyone of these gd things I’ve coded for a customer hasn’t worked correctly pm if you want info on better options

Garage C5 X7 3008 XTE
Gone but not forgotten 206 GTI 180 306 XR SED 405 MI16 x2 xzara VTS 406 SV 206 XT Berlingo 2011 (best car ever) 306 HDI 307 XSE HDI touring
Fix it right the first time

Listen to this one from dm he is on the money, just had my 407 apart and its not that easy. All sorts of tricks done to fool the system before and after.