Bastille Day Hobart Tasmania 2022

COL

Alpine A110
VIP Paid Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
Bastille Day Hobart Tasmania 2022 is back at the old location, all the info is in the flyer below. See you there

1656634697982.png

You might be in time to join the dinner afterwards.

They have always welcomed me as an interstate visitor.

Roger

Reactions: COL
Will be there with the Orange GS for the first time :cool:
On another note - spotted a RCZ going past the bakery at Georgetown yesterday morning - anyone here?

Saw an R8 in Lenah Valley yesterday! Was blue with stripes and a Gordini badge on the back, but didnt have the four headlight Gordini front on it.

Saw an R8 in Lenah Valley yesterday! Was blue with stripes and a Gordini badge on the back, but didnt have the four headlight Gordini front on it.
Mine (I was visiting Hobart; the R8 is Northern based). Warm 1.4 with very nicely sorted handling. Yes it has a Gordini badge at the back (old Dauphine Gordini one I happened to have) but had you had the chance to look more closely you would have noticed the script 'not-' in front of it.

The blue ones with stripes were the earlier 1108cc ones & they had but 2 headlights. Mine's stripes are wider & central & go down front and rear panels. I like that better, so . . ..

Mine (I was visiting Hobart; the R8 is Northern based). Warm 1.4 with very nicely sorted handling. Yes it has a Gordini badge at the back (old Dauphine Gordini one I happened to have) but had you had the chance to look more closely you would have noticed the script 'not-' in front of it.

The blue ones with stripes were the earlier 1108cc ones & they had but 2 headlights. Mine's stripes are wider & central & go down front and rear panels. I like that better, so . . ..
Ha, cool. That was me walking the dogs as you came down the hill :)

I should probably report it smelled like it was running very rich ;)

Ha, cool. That was me walking the dogs as you came down the hill :)

I should probably report it smelled like it was running very rich ;)
My daughters live in Lenah Valley so choke was probably still a bit on.

Nice variety Col, looked like a great turnout, no Fuego's tho, maybe fuel prices in tas still high. Thanks for the photos

Ken

Reactions: COL
I don't go to Bastille day displays any more.
Mind you, taking the Djet would have made the point that even a lightish modern (the A110) is rather lumpen.

I would like to take the GTi6, but for some reason Bastille Day happens to be at the start of tax season, which does not allow for such frivolity. Sigh.