Bastille All French Car Day

gibgib

Local Tyrant
Staff member
Administrator
VIP Paid Subscriber
Fellow Frogger
Some unconfirmed dates & venues for Sydney & Brisbane...

SYDNEY
8th of July 10am, Brays Bay Park
Concord (same excellent place as last year)

BRISBANE
15th of July University of Queensland, St. Lucia

I'll be at QU to have a squiz, tizz only around the corner from me
smile.gif

I'm definitely going to miss the NSW one but hoping to quickly check out Brissy, although the 15th is our departure day
frown.gif

I'm gonna miss both NSW & QLD again this year.
I'll be in QLD when the NSW one is on, & on my way home when the QLD day is on
frown.gif

This always happens...
D'Oh!!

While we are "networking" on those days can we invite internet ready people to aussiefrogs & to this forum? Can only get better from here eh!
Cool if we hit 400 members by September
smile.gif

Also can anyone give details of Bastille days in other states?

I'll be there, cept I have no idea where i am supposed to be. I will know no one
frown.gif

I am in the Pug Club so I might give someone from there a call closer to the day.

Phasis,

Last year , the display was on the netball/hockey fields at Queensland Uni. As you go up Sir Fred Schonell drive towards the uni, you will come to a left turn after those horrid speed bumps in the uni grounds, follow that road to the left and you wont be able to miss it. This is provided its at the same place as last year LOL
biggrin.gif

Drop me a line at Chipper@autospeed.com if you are keen to hook up.

Chipper
smile.gif

p.s. Anyone displaying their pride and joys this year???

AFAIK the display will be on the lawn between the two libraries in front of the Forgan Smith building, entry from Sir Fred Dve. Wet weather may mean elsewhere (last year's standby was the multistorey carpark AFAIK).
Will be there, but don't know in what as yet. Are we going to do as other bully-board people have done at overseas meets and all display an aussiefrogs UserName on our cars to identify ourselves? Bruce, in a CX, GS, Xsara, or maybe mum's Xantia

[This message has been edited by Phasis (edited 18 July 2001).]

Hey

I'll be there. I'll have the R17 there hopefully.
Im looking forward to it.
Was an awesome day last year.

Chipper Im really close to getting a R10. Should be picking it up hopefully next weekend.

Ash

Hello all,

In Sydney us Citroenistes (or some of us at least) will be meeting at Homebush Bay, cnr Australia Avenue and Figtree at 9am, then convoying to Concord.

All are welcome to join us.

Paul

Hi guys - ill be there in my AX GT - not hard to miss - so it will be good to see you guys

Is anyone else in the Peugeot Club QLD...if so, where are you guys meeting and can I tag along.

Phasis