Bahrain F1 GP

nate

1000+ Posts
What a race!!!
Even though the red ones were out in front, it was a superb effort from Alonso to make his way through... even after the pit stop!

That now brings us (Renault-French car lovers) into 2nd place in the constructors by 3 points!!! YEAH!!!!

Hows about a few opinions on Webbers "questionable" move when he was defending his position from Alonso?

I saw it as a double move, as very early from the corner he moved in slightly (1m or so), then went again much closer in. Its a tough one, as the 1st movement wasnt really close to the normal turn-in line, however i still saw it as a tactic to prevent passing into the next corner.

Getting many happy days wearing my Renault shirts!!! :)

If there's any Reanult F1 fans out there & you're after merchandise, let me know, as i want to get some more with Foxman & the dealers are asking HUGE prices. My shirt was $140 at the motor show & now the dealers are asking $290!!!! I know we can get em online from Europe for $160 (ex freight www.f1-live.com) so if a few go in & do a mass purchase at the dealer, we might all be able to get a good price!
The shirts are by far the best F1 shirts out there!!! and i'll be wearing at the BBQ to prove it ;)

Top track, heaps of spots to overtake.

F1 is getting ssoooo lame... it's predictable and even though i'm happy to see Ferrari win everyone is getting so tired of it. It's more a question of who's gonna come 3rd.

Can't wait for the MotoGP though.. there's some real competition.

cant wait to see what magic valentino's gonna pull out of his hat!

There's no doubt Val will put it 2gether.. he took his mechanics with him so all they need to do is set the bike up like the Hondie was and boom.