Avantimes spotted for sale

Very unique styling, nothing else on the road like it. This example looks to be in very good condition for is age and looks to be great value at the current price of £4,001

Very unique styling, nothing else on the road like it. This example looks to be in very good condition for is age and looks to be great value at the current price of £4,001
Initially they seem a bit like a boat to drive, but you soon get used to that and enjoy the ambience. I drove around Champagne/Ardennes for about a week in a friend's Aventime in 2018. The charm quotient is very high but the practicality less so. Overall, I'd love to have one in Australia!

Initially they seem a bit like a boat to drive, but you soon get used to that and enjoy the ambience. I drove around Champagne/Ardennes for about a week in a friend's Aventime in 2018. The charm quotient is very high but the practicality less so. Overall, I'd love to have one in Australia!
Yer I would imagine that they are more a cruiser than a sports car.

If only. It's still too hard to get one to Oz. The Scenic II is the best compromise available here!
Its not eligible for import as an enthusiast car because its not powerful enough... :rolleyes: Thanks to the FCAI and LNP for that bit of idiocy...