Automotic fire extinguisher

Apparently! I take it he owns or owned a Lotus?
Who would own or drive an utter piece of crap like a Lotus?
Personally, I wouldn't be caught dead in one.
But if you have his contact details, you might like to alert him to this thread; the fire extinguishers would be well suited to a potential fireball like that.

Oh he doesn't have any contact details or known fixed address, some say he lives in a cave in Bangalla Africa with a horse, an Alsatian and a pile of old bones. They say he wears purple tights and a hand gun and fancies himself as a self righteous crime fighter who, these days, takes his crime fighting out on the cyber-world to help preserve his aging self.

Oh he doesn't have any contact details or known fixed address, some say he lives in a cave in Bangalla Africa with a horse, an Alsatian and a pile of old bones. They say he wears purple tights and a hand gun and fancies himself as a self righteous crime fighter who, these days, takes his crime fighting out on the cyber-world to help preserve his aging self.
I heard different... it was just a water pistol... they say it was pyrophobia...

cheers

dino

I'm calling bs on this. Where would the Lotus be parked??