Aussiefrogs Stickers?

Greenblood,

Have just sent you a private message and included my new e-mail address.
Won't do it on list due to a couple of nutcases I have problems with on another board. :rolleyes: :p

Let me know if it doesn't arrive as I am in more strife than nurse Mitchell with e-mail at present eek!

Alan S

Greenblood,

The midnight meeting last night (god it looked like a drug deal didn't it gibgib!) was very well worth it. I gave out plenty of external stickers. Everyone in Sydney seems to drive cars with tinted windows :D

To those in Sydney who didn't come today you missed a great run!

I've sent my photos off - should have the scans back within a few days and I'll post them up on the web.

Derek.

Alan,sent you an email last night and a private message. I have sent a second batch of stickers by reliable post again today. If you end up receiving both parcels maybe send one off to French Connection Vic, they must be getting low.

Craig, haven't heard from you, did you get your parcel yet? If not I need to check your address before I send again.

Cheers
Chris

Greenblood,

Got the e-mail but not the private message. I will have to change my e-mail addy so that this is working again.

Alan S

GB

Thanks mate. The postie's bike left great ruts through the front lawn from the weight of stickers he was carrying. The mailbox has a snapped post and I had to hire a forklift to get the package inside.

Hang on, I may have exagerrated a little.

Package received yesterday and the new stickers look fine. Unfortunately, I was not able to hand them out at last nights CCC general meeting as I go straight from work to the meeting in Sydney. Ah well, next month.

Thanks GB

:D

Craig,

"Unfortunately, I was not able to hand them out at last nights CCC general meeting as I go straight from work to the meeting in Sydney. Ah well, next month."

Do us all a favour and be careful who you give them to willya. I can think of one or two that a good dunking in Anthrax would be in order :mad:

Greenblood,

Can you believe it - Posties been; no stickers eek! eek!
If they had "H.R.T." on them I could understand but why would she want to stick something on her arm that says "aussiefrogs"? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'll lok again tommorrow. Maybe it's 'coz South is down & North is up. She drives a Jappy & they all seem to go better downards than uppards. :D

Alan S

alan,
maybe you should check the postie's motorcycle, maybe they've stuck it on there
:D