Article on the DS's 50 years in Wheels

Decca

Fellow Frogger
On page 106 in this months Wheels magazine starts a 6 page writeup on the DS

Are there any computer gurus in AF who could copy "The big Cit shit list" onto this thread?

Any DS owners own a cat?

Decca

Decca - Picked up the mag this morning. I'll scan the DS article tonight if I remember. You're welcome to hassle me if I forget.

smiffy1071 said:
We don't get that here, so what have they said about it?
john s

The car or the magazine???

It'd better be good as I gave Michael Stahl some considerable leads for that story.

UFO said:
The car or the magazine???

It'd better be good as I gave Michael Stahl some considerable leads for that story.
Could have tried harder. It has some interesting bits and is a reasonable, if not particularly detailed overview. As usual with Stahl the writing style is a bit egocentric, or self-indulgent, or something.

Shame there were no drive impressions - it would have been nice to have had somebody like Mike McCarthy or Peter Robinson take Denton Christie's one for a spin.

You're not missing out on much Smiffy - if it's not a Holden or a Ford they'll prolly say it's crap, and that should have had cup holders :crazy:

I'm tempted to purchase wheels now, which is a sin for any owner of a french vehicle.....

But the DS.... ***drool***

Why doesn't it cover driving impressions? That's the major stand point for the DS!! :mad: :evil: :nownow: