Anyone Looking for a Manual 406 Coupe

That's the third low K car that has come up for sale in the last few months. I wonder how many others are lurking out there.

I actually wonder if that is the Rowland that supplies a lot of used pug parts?

There was a great looking grey coupe for sale 2 months ago in Concord. I was close to go and getting that car, just couldn't justify it in any way so sense prevailed!

I actually wonder if that is the Rowland that supplies a lot of used pug parts?

There was a great looking grey coupe for sale 2 months ago in Concord. I was close to go and getting that car, just couldn't justify it in any way so sense prevailed!
I have seen that feb 03 built manual in the flesh. Beautiful condition.

Bump,

I cannot believe this is still for sale. I thought the manual coupe in good condition was sought after.

If i had the garage space i would buy it myself, beautiful car.

Looks very mint and tempting. Tossing up between one of these or a 206 GTI180. Think I prefer the facelift 406 but the red is beautiful.

Looks very mint and tempting. Tossing up between one of these or a 206 GTI180. Think I prefer the facelift 406 but the red is beautiful.
I have a facelift but prefer the bumper on the earlier cars. If I can get some glass bumpers out of Italy I will put the old style bumper on my car and put the repaired real one in the workshop ceiling with the spare new bumpers for my other three cars. I prefer the auto to the manual (not sure with the D8's as their shift pattern was apparently a bit all over the place). The auto in mine is as smooth as silk.