anyone have an R8 gordini for sale?

nchandler

Fellow Frogger
does anyone have an R8 gordini for sale? my dad wants one, he used to own one a long time ago, personally i am a peugeot fan, but anyways, if you've got one and you want to sell it let me know by responding to this post or emailing me

cheers

nick

ncchandler@dingoblue.net.au

Originally posted by nchandler:
<STRONG>does anyone have an R8 gordini for sale?
Nick, Kym Somerville here in Adelaide has one for sale. It has been in Unique Cars recently. I have a register of R8 Gordinis in Australia at www.geocities.com/alpinesau/register.html Can your Dad provide any details on the car he had as I've still to add some details to the 2or 3 cars that I've got logged in Tassie.
my dad wants one, he used to own one a long time ago, personally i am a peugeot fan, but anyways, if you've got one and you want to sell it let me know by responding to this post or emailing me

cheers

nick

ncchandler@dingoblue.net.au</STRONG>

Nick, I saw an add. in Just Cars a month ago for an R8g in S.A. for $6000. I believe it was an 1135, but that it had been dismantled.There are so few around, you will be doing well to find one. The phone no. is 08 83392052. Good luck, Alan.

[

:cool:

Ho Nick....Shannons Cheltenham Vic as I write a blue 1135 is going under the hammer $16 - $20 k it says on the Shannons site...give them a ring, you might get a bid in yet.

The 8G at the Shannons auction sold at $17,000, should be heading up Canberra way sometime so keep an eye out for it. I wonder if a yellow one would be worth the same?

Originally posted by Simon:
<strong>The 8G at the Shannons auction sold at $17,000, should be heading up Canberra way sometime so keep an eye out for it. I wonder if a yellow one would be worth the same?</strong><hr></blockquote>

Nah Simon...those yella ones are just girly cars.... :)

Not that the one at Shannons was the more popular blue either...so I suppose if you were to sell it someone would be ready to fork over the bucket loads of spondulas and take it off your hands.

Good to know colour makes a difference then. I'll just hang out for a bargain priced yellow version.

Not sure what you mean by "more popular blue either" unless (in Australia)you pick up a very early full import 1135, you have to take the darker Moyen Blue (or Bargain Price Yellow) AUS built version, except of course if someone has repainted it a different colour, which again may not please originality freaks.

Simon

Nah again Simon, the Shannons beast is Moyen blue and Aust assembled.

The brake booster was manufactured in Melbourne ...drawing from your encyclopaedic knowledge, is the booster likely to be original and locally sourced or a replacement?

Originally posted by Simon:
<strong>The 8G at the Shannons auction sold at $17,000, should be heading up Canberra way sometime so keep an eye out for it. I wonder if a yellow one would be worth the same?</strong><hr></blockquote>

Anyone know who bought the 8G heading to Canberra?

ipb205 :D

<a href="http://www.rarerenaults.com" target="_blank">www.rarerenaults.com</a>

Originally posted by ipb205:
<strong>

Anyone know who bought the 8G heading to Canberra?

ipb205 :D </strong><hr></blockquote>