Anyone going to Centre Road Wreckers in Clayton...?

Haakon

1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
Need a car there checked - trying to buy whole thing if its still mostly intact :) A quick look and a couple of photos would be super helpful!

I wont be in Melbourne for a few weeks...

Is it one of the clio x98,s?your looking at?coz I was there Friday before last and they are both in the wrecking yard.young guy pulling front bumper off red one to get deeper into it.white auto mostly intact then except some one had taken auto tcu and cut loom..bugger..jim

Is it one of the clio x98,s?your looking at?coz I was there Friday before last and they are both in the wrecking yard.young guy pulling front bumper off red one to get deeper into it.white auto mostly intact then except some one had taken auto tcu and cut loom..bugger..jim
No, it’s a Megane 2 - a super rare non-sport three door with a sunroof.

If it was red stock no 2302197 I couldn’t see it around,they were clearing out at bottom corner where European cars are.

Attachments

• IMG_1060.jpeg
    IMG_1060.jpeg
    36.7 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_1059.jpeg
    IMG_1059.jpeg
    43.7 KB · Views: 106
If it was red stock no 2302197 I couldn’t see it around,they were clearing out at bottom corner where European cars are.
Oh crap… I called them yesterday to see if they’d hold it and they didn’t say it was gone and it’s still listed :(

Annoying if they did. But it’s been there since February… Would have been happy to just the head lining as that’s the only part unique to the 3 door sunroof. The sunroof itself and the roof structure is the same as the 5 door sunroof and we got a few of those

I guess when you come over just have a look yourself coz it’s a bit of a mishmash re location but most Renault,Peugeot,Citroen seem to be in that lower left corner area,but hey I may have missed it…jim

I guess when you come over just have a look yourself coz it’s a bit of a mishmash re location but most Renault,Peugeot,Citroen seem to be in that lower left corner area,but hey I may have missed it…jim
I think it’s gone if it you didn’t see it - I got my FIL to look on the 29th May and it was front and centre in the row facing the aisle as it were. I called them and emailed asking for the whole car and then to at least hold it for me to cut the roof off, but I guess they couldn’t be bothered…