Anybody here own a ZOE ??

jaahn

1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
Hi :)
Is there a ZOE owner comes on Aussie Frogs and might like a conversation ?? PM me perhaps !:cool:
I might appreciate that you might not like to publicly admit it on this forum because of the negative attitudes of some members ;)
Cheers jaahn

Calling @Only19... If he doesn't respond as he hasnt been on AF in a while, I have his email I can PM you.

His wife drives a Zoe, he has a Kona EV.

Hi Thanks for the replies so far and I will follow up on them. :cool: I would appreciate that email thanks Haakon he does not come on here now by the look.
Strange that I never noticed this sub forum, Renault Model Specific forum before. I am not sure how I put it in there. I thought it was just going in the normal one !! But probably OK anyway.
Has this subforum been here all the time ?? o_O I have only been a member for 11 years and a reader before that.
Jaahn

I flicked him an email to let him know about the thread ;)

Hi there - yes, got Haakon's email prod so logging in again after a long time away! (Too many things to do in life and AF fell off the list).

FWIW: I work in EVs full-time these days as EV Choice Consultants.

And yes, Haakon is right - picked up a Zoe for my partner last year when they did the run-out for silly prices. As for me, I'm on my 4th EV (well as of today, sort-of 5th as I picked up this morning a cheap iMiEV to clean up and do some research with). Would have loved a Zoe myself, but the ZE40 was without DC fast-charge so it was a non-starter for interstate travel. Bought a Kona EV instead. A great EV, but not a Renault. (I still keep a Clio Sport Cup for sunny Sunday drives till I can buy an Alpine electric... following winning a lottery of course ;-) ).

What would you like to know about the Zoe? I write Fact Sheet on all current (and second-hand) Australian BEV models and they are kept on the Australian Electric Vehicle Association AEVA) website. Zoe sheet is here: https://www.aeva.asn.au/files/623/

Zoe is a fantastic metropolitan to local region EV (i.e. driving up to 250km a day), but not good for replacing a petrol car on quick interstate trips. (Kona EV does that excellently BTW).

Cheers
Bryce

Gees thanks Bryce for the prompt(ed) reply. I have started a conversation with you so please check that and I have give my email and some other details for easier communication. I will look at your business also !
I am a member of AEVA currently so have some small knowledge. I did assist with a display at Newcastle some years back and ferried some cars up from Sydney including a Zoe (and Kangoo) which I took home for recharging. A brief but impressive introduction. As I have a Captur now it was similar inside generally so no problem to step in and go.
I am not sure if the Zoe's have now become less desirable due to Renault Australia cutting them off, and/or the lack of better recharging options ?? And the rise in availability of new players in the market here. Any comments !
Cheers Jaahn