Any 308 GTi 270 owners here?

Interesting, one of the minor cosmetic flaws is the metallised door release on the passenger side. It's cracked and peeling. I'm going to try my luck getting it fixed under warranty as there's still 2 years factory warranty remaining

There are however $20 UK repro ones available on ebay and they are much more robust.
Thanks for that. Might try to find myself 2 of those repros as im also missing part of the i's. Is there a specific seller that has them ?

Yes, 'amg_enterprise' is the current seller on ebay in UK. Just search Peugeot 308 GTi badge and they should come up for around $18.48 each.

Some pics of the Forza front discs on my car if anyone needs front discs in future. Contact Brakes Direct for a quote.
Forza 308GTi-1.jpg

Forza 308GTi-2.jpg
Forza 308GTi-3.jpg

Thoughts on this... Would the big brakes fit under a set of 18's? Provided the offset and back space etc was correct? It's probably one of the few modifications I'm thinking of. After seeing a couple of images of the widebody TCR race cars they do sit well on 18's with a bit of sidewall... Won't hurt the handling either I imagine.

This is going to get a little bath and some desperately needed wax/sealant tomorrow. Unfortunately can't do much driving as my wife and kids are stuck with covid. Car cleaning it is!PXL_20220507_013702065_copy_1266x1190.jpg

Nice. Watch the original GTi badges if it still has them. The chrome highlights are fragile and catch on your sponge/chamois etc when you wash the car. The chrome can easily break off. A replacement is $75 from Peugeot. I usually lightly add a strip of masking tape to each badge before I wash the car as a warning to myself.
There are however $20 UK repro ones available on ebay and they are much more robust.
Oops ... My wool mitt snagged the boot lid badge. Snapped the G.... Off to eBay.

Oops ... My wool mitt snagged the boot lid badge. Snapped the G.... Off to eBay.
I got one off Ebay a little while ago just to have a look at the quality. It was a metal one very heavy. Not sure how long these ones will stay on with double sided tape.

Yes 18x8 Speedy Carbine with custom spacers as the centre hole is bigger than the Peugeot hub and for clearance for extra camber

Yes 18x8 Speedy Carbine with custom spacers as the centre hole is bigger than the Peugeot hub and for clearance for extra camber
Thanks. Do you mind if I ask you more questions about this set up? I have not driven the car long enough to say for sure, but I feel like I'm giving up a lot of grip on bumpy corners. I reckon a little sidewall squish may help out. As nice as they are I don't think the 19's are right on a road car this light.

Thanks. Do you mind if I ask you more questions about this set up? I have not driven the car long enough to say for sure, but I feel like I'm giving up a lot of grip on bumpy corners. I reckon a little sidewall squish may help out. As nice as they are I don't think the 19's are right on a road car this light.
Sure

Cool.
I know yours is a track car but do you think swapping to 18's would gain some benefits on the road? I'm thinking slightly improved ride and less tyre noise. And those speedy wheels, are they lighter and heavier than the OEM 19's... Wondering if you weighed them by any chance?

One last question. Have you done anything to the gearshift on the track car? Eg. A short shift?

I don't really want to modify mine but I'm willing to change a few little things if they improve it. Also looking into a tweak to the exhaust... Res delete? Just to get a little sound back. It's so quiet!

Tyre noise to me seems more tyre model dependent than rim size.

Weighed both with tyres on Carbine are lighter from memory by a kilo or two

No short shift yet

Resonate was deleted when i bought it WOVR

It also came with MCA golds on all four corners

Just getting a plate LSD fitted for the weekend's event