Another 'Who owns this car'. Blast from the past.

Another 3 from same place, same time.

Attachments

• 4a.jpg
    4a.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 269
  • 5a.jpg
    5a.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 234
Hello Neil, Yes, that's Tim's car for sure. Was looking good with that mean set of 'fats' on her at the time. Don't remember what the go was under the bonnet though. My brother says Tim's still got her, hopefully she'll be knocking around the traps again soon.

A few more shots from: same place, same time. First up , a 404 canopied ute with Black & Whites WD-203. Where is it now? Next, the White 604 LOL-295 car. This vehicle was pretty well brand new at the time, low low klms. on the clock. In the background is a group of bods. Next, a bit of a zoom in on the group, there's one likely Aussie Frogs local 'lad', (I.R.), standing between the 604 and the 203 ATA-564 car, staring intently at the ground, maybe there's a fifty dollar note waiting to be scooped up, or is he just contemplating moving the 2oh to the other side of the road, 'cause that's where the next shot of it was taken. Apologies for the last image, this little guy was doing his best to out run the camera. Low and behold years later, instead of being in the back seat, he is now the owner of that White 604 that had disappeared for many many years. Now who could that be?

Attachments

• 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 230
  • 6b.jpg
    6b.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 226
  • 3b.jpg
    3b.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 231
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 219
  • 6a.jpg
    6a.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 213
I don't recallbeing at thatmeetbut it does look a bit like me.
It could also perhaps be Dave Toyer.

I don't recallbeing at thatmeetbut it does look a bit like me.
It could also perhaps be Dave Toyer.
Definitely you, one other expert witness and myself, who actually took the shots put you at the 'scene of the ---' with the ATA-564 car. The Toyers' I think also there somewhere, have to check. Was a spot on day, good roll up of the now 'older guard' with their crates.

So far all is still quiet on any recollections or recognition ...…...what about this one, in the southern suburbs at the time..... shocker of a dayView attachment 124606
This one, also in the suburbs has the look of a late model import, complete with everyday parking scratches, his parking mate, (the 504) upped the ante a little, with a bigger ding.photo 57 (2).JPG

Last edited:
This one, also in the suburbs has the look of a late model import, complete with everyday parking scratches, his parking mate, (the 504) upped the ante a little, with a bigger ding.View attachment 124627
Moving along now, further west/ norwest. This one had came across the Tasman at an earlier time?photo 42 (2).JPG Kitted out with Aussie bits.

Moving along now, further west/ norwest. This one had came across the Tasman at an earlier time?View attachment 124850 Kitted out with Aussie bits.
Still in the outer Norwest suburbs of Sydney town in the mid '80s. Some of the 'older guard' Sydneysiders should recognise this one, and the next 4 or 5 entries coming up.
If you've got something, don't be afraid to throw itphoto 13 (2).JPG up, there's always an interest in shots from yesteryear!