Annual Hunter Valley French Car Day cancelled till 2019

don

Fellow Frogger
As you will all be aware Peugeot are celebrating anniversaries of two models this year. Due to my leaving Nightingale Wines and rather than clash with Peugeot car club in August I have decided to cancel the event for 2018. I have been in consultation with another vineyard in Broke that is a suitable venue. ADMINS please remove the sticky for this event. I will keep everyone posted on the 2019 event once all is finalised.
Many thanks to the participants over the last six years

Regards Don Jamieson fellow frogger

Sent from my SM-T385 using aussiefrogs mobile app

This is an event that I have enjoyed for years. Thanks Don for your hard work and look forward to 2019. Peter

Thanks to you Don for reviving this event and hosting it at Nightingale Winery for several years. We look forward to the event being on again in 2019.

Have you been able to arrange a time and place for a French car gathering in 2019?

Hello lovely to hear from you
Dalwood estate is the chosen venue for 2019
Last sunday in august with a format that will be a little different. There is a great restaurant and heaps of parking
Ill be looking for help in the form of martials and tents sound system etc

Sent from my GT-I9505 using aussiefrogs mobile app

Thanks for the early notice, great to see it in the regular slot, we'll add it to the PCC NSW calendar.

Did you mean "marshals"?

Marshals is what I meant
This years event will be a little less formatted compared to previous years as I do not the venue facilities of the past
Ao volunteers would be greatly appreciated

Sent from my GT-I9505 using aussiefrogs mobile app