Alternative sources of LHM

I was asked about front BX struts last week. Have you worked out a way of stopping them leaking with the now rock hard return attachments clamped to the front struts?

seeya
Shane L.
The returns on mine are still in pretty good condition - supple and sealing well. When the time comes, I’ll have a crack at a 3D printed option.

Shane, a couple of posts ago David S stated the seepage drain "plugs" at the base of the struts were identical to other cars with the strut system. Maybe the BX too ? Do a back read to the post called "broken return line on front strut". Comment #2.

Shane, a couple of posts ago David S stated the seepage drain "plugs" at the base of the struts were identical to other cars with the strut system. Maybe the BX too ? Do a back read to the post called "broken return line on front strut". Comment #2.
Oh thanks, that is good to know. I can't believe they continued that crazyness! I'll let the guy know. He will probably want me to look at it. I don't really have time to look at other peoples cars though.

BX is different and NLA from Citroen. It has two hoses joined where there is only one on a Xantia or C5. Try eBay, Chevronics etc. or modify the original rubber block on the strut to take some new rubber hose. A Y-piece on the later return line might also adapt to the BX.