Air conditioning a D in the tropics

Can someone confirm the proper interior angle of the standard the Citroen pulley? I recently heard mentioned proper v-belts for Citroen should be "Poly Form" belts? I may have the wrong description. I believe the interior angle of the water pump pulley does not match the standard A type belt.

I also need to source a better idler pulley set up to give better belt tension. I know, as discussed previously, I do not want to put too much tension on the water pump bearings.

Any ideas are welcomed.

Happy Motorin'
PaulE in RI
"Polyflex" belts (used for the DS air conditioner and all SM accessories) have a 60 degree included angle instead of the normal 38 degree angle of a standard automotive V belt. They are an industrial belt, which can be ordered by width and length (e.g. 11M775 is 11mm wide and 775mm long).

Links don’t seem to go to specific picks, but do take to FB group with eclectic posts of weird and wonderful vehicles.

The 11mm PolyFlex belt, with a 60 degree V angle, worked. I have no more belt slippage. Thanks!
I feel the previous Dayton TopCog 10mm belt I replaced was bottoming out on the A type Sanden pully causing slippage.

Happy Motorin'