AF Stickers

306XT said:
Just wondering:wink2: R we talking about the old AF stickers or is it the new froggie stickers we are talking here:D

At the moment we are only sending out the 'Original' AF sticker :wink2:

...soon though we will have a production batch of the 'new - alternative' sticker these will only be available via a stamped self addressed envelope sent to Focus on Print Unit 3a/ 272 Newmarket Road, Wilston Q4051.

Cheers
Chris

...soon though we will have a production batch of the 'new - alternative' sticker these will only be available via a stamped self addressed envelope sent to Focus on Print Unit 3a/ 272 Newmarket Road, Wilston Q4051.

Cheers
Chris

Hi Chris, Did you get my pm? :wink2: By coincidence one of my brothers lives in Wilston. I'll have to get him to call in to pick up some stickers and say hello. The ones on my car have faded now after quite a few years.
Kaye

Cheers
Chris

G'day,

will they be available at the AFCD ?

Stickers ?

G/DAY CHRIS,
Do you print stickers for other clubs as well, If so could you pm me with an email adress so that i can discuss getting some for our car club down here .
Cheers Peter.

Hi I,ve not been here for a while ,couldn't remember my password and had problems getting a new one . The wife and I got rid of our two xantias and we now have a C5 1.6hdi est and a 307 sw 1.6hdi . Apart from the usual problems I've no longer got Aussiefrog stickers , are they still available ? If so how do I get them .
Regards John

Hey
Im trying to find a picture of these new stickers
Is their a link anywhere?
thanks

Sticker measures 65 x 80mm and is die cut to the shape of the frog.
We have produced a sticker for application to inside and outside glass.

attachment.php

Hi I,ve not been here for a while ,couldn't remember my password and had problems getting a new one . The wife and I got rid of our two xantias and we now have a C5 1.6hdi est and a 307 sw 1.6hdi . Apart from the usual problems I've no longer got Aussiefrog stickers , are they still available ? If so how do I get them .
Regards John

Mail a stamped self-addressed envelope to:
AF Sticker
Focus on Print
Unit 3a/ 272 Newmarket Road
Wilston Q 4051

Cheers
Chris

Attachments

• AF_Sticker.jpg
    AF_Sticker.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 1,210
thanks for that chris , the address you gave , do I just add Australia under that or is there something else ??
regards john.

Hi John,
I didn't notice you were in Scotland - we're doing a Special unti the end of June for any members from Scotland :wink2:

PM me your mailing address and I'll send you your Free stickers :afplak: :banana:

Cheers
Chris

Hi

Can you please post or email me the file, I'd like to print a few stickers for our rally cars.

Cheers

Thanos

Thanks chris , I'm curious , what did the old sticker look like ?

attachment.php

We still have a limited quantity of these available...

Hi

Can you please post or email me the file, I'd like to print a few stickers for our rally cars.

Cheers

Thanos

Thanos, I can send you an .eps/ .ai/ or .cdr for use as a vinyl cut sticker if that suits (current logo)? PM me with your email address :wink2:

Cheers
Chris

Attachments

• vBulletin_logo.gif
    vBulletin_logo.gif
    11.3 KB · Views: 1,245
It's only just occurred to me that my newest addition to the froggie fraternity doesn't have an Aussie Frogs sticker, and the sticker on Damian is looking a little haggard so I could do with a few new ones.

Where can I source some ?

Cheers

Justin

Hi Guys,
Just purchased a new 308 HDI Wagon and would like a new AF sticker to make go better than it does, I thought about putting a performance chip in it, but apparently the AF sticker does the trick! Where would I purchase one, please?As it was too hard to lift the old sticker from the 307HDI that I sold, I left it on and got more bux for it because of the sticker!
Thankyou in advance.

Hi Guys,
Just purchased a new 308 HDI Wagon and would like a new AF sticker to make go better than it does, I thought about putting a performance chip in it, but apparently the AF sticker does the trick! Where would I purchase one, please?As it was too hard to lift the old sticker from the 307HDI that I sold, I left it on and got more bux for it because of the sticker!
Thankyou in advance.

After a wrap like that you qualify for a complimentary sticker or three...
Send me a PM with your mailing address :wink2:

Cheers
Chris