AF Stickers

smiffy1071

Citroën, what else?
1000+ Posts
Aussie frog stickers

Hi everyone! easy question for you. Where can I get AF stickers from? I need 3 for my fleet. john s

smiffy1071 said:
Hi everyone! easy question for you. Where can I get AF stickers from? I need 3 for my fleet. john s

there are pick up locations on the website, but thats no good to you :blackeye: ... get in touch with someone like gobgib and i'm sure he'll be able to point you in the way of some...

The greenblooded one will send you some, I'm sure he'll speak up when next online :D

seeya,
Shane L.

smiffy1071 said:

John, PM me with your postal address and I'll get a few off to you...

Cheers
Chris

Ally67 said:
Hi All,

I'd love an AF sticker for my AXGT - how can I get hold of one, please?

Ally67/Perth WA

Ally67, I'm doing a mailout tomorrow, if you email or PM me with your postal address early enough yours will go with this batch.

Cheers
Chris

Re AF stickers

Thanks to Greenblood & XTC206 for your replies re the stickers. Postal address emailed to Greenblood - hopefully in time for sticker-mailout!!

Cheers
Ally67

Can I have one too pleeeeeeze for my aussie ID. :crazy: Also can anyone tell me where I can get a country sticker for Australia, I think I can use an imported car for 6 months in the UK without the UK MOT, but the reg numbers are very similiar to UK numbers and an AUS sticker would help :D
Thanks Guys and Gals
Helmut

helmut said:
Can I have one too pleeeeeeze for my aussie ID. :crazy: Also can anyone tell me where I can get a country sticker for Australia, I think I can use an imported car for 6 months in the UK without the UK MOT, but the reg numbers are very similiar to UK numbers and an AUS sticker would help :D
Thanks Guys and Gals
Helmut

Excellent question. The truth is, we don't need AUS stickers over here, so hopefully there are some UK/EU people reading who can help? Have you looked on the web for oval country of origin stickers?

hi Guys, ...an oval "AUS" country of origin sticker could be interpreted in Europe as being for AUSTRIA.
Even "AUST" could still stand for Austria.
It's going to need to be shaped in the shape of a map of Aus I think, possibly with a roo like the one on the Qantas tail.
Sure it's a tad overdone to our way of thinking, but it would do the trick.
Cheers...George 1/8th. :cheers: :joker: :cool:

George 1/8th said:
hi Guys, ...an oval "AUS" country of origin sticker could be interpreted in Europe as being for AUSTRIA.
Even "AUST" could still stand for Austria.
It's going to need to be shaped in the shape of a map of Aus I think, possibly with a roo like the one on the Qantas tail.
Sure it's a tad overdone to our way of thinking, but it would do the trick.
Cheers...George 1/8th. :cheers: :joker: :cool:

The codes are all standard, Mr 1/8th. A for Austria, D for Germany, B for Belgium, AUS for Australia, etc. A lot of these stickers come with the country flag on them as well.

STALLED said:
Hey,

Greenblood did you get my PM?

Cyas Stalled

I did, yep I sure did, oh yesum yep, that's affirmitive yes....

Just giving myself time to think of a good excuse, I'll work nights, I will catch up on my orders, I will...

I just find myself staring out the window at my DS thinking how inspired is that, what beautiful lines... each panel is in itself a work of art, and how viewed from any angle the design just works, a masterpiece... grace, style, form and function. Sometimes I find myself waiting for the light to fade to darkness, glued in awe, this sculpture and it's ability to adapt to this absence of light, small highlights in the shadows picking out the perfection that it is........ errr... sorry what was the question!!??

I'll get back to you on that one....

Cheers
Chris

Hey,

Sorry if i sounded pushy but i was just unsure if you had recieved my pm!

Thanks heaps for that :cheers:

Cyas Stalled

STALLED said:
Hey,

Sorry if i sounded pushy but i was just unsure if you had recieved my pm!

Thanks heaps for that :cheers:

Cyas Stalled

Nahh, that's cool, I am way behind with sticker post. I'm going into the office over easter to catch up.... so you should see them sometime next week.

Cheers
Chris

Any chance for me to be included in the sticker drop list. I've got a dent on the bumper that needs to be covered.
Who would I need to PM?