AF Stickers

Hi @Greenblood,

Are you still "dealing" stickers?

Still in Wilston or now at Woolongabba?

I dug up some original AF stickers (circa 2001) yesterday and am about to anoint the Clio as well as re-anoint the 205! Just wondering what the new one (if it exists) is like.

2001 sounds like the original rectangular sticker (highly sought after, stick it on ebay lol)

Current sticker is the frog (red white and blue) as per the logo on the forum index page without the green bar.
Send me a PM with your mailing address, I now work from home so the Wilston and Wolloongabba addresses are no longer valid.

Cheers
Chris

Big public thank you shout out to GreenBlood - the stickers look great and once I fix my boot lock the original Elf sticker will have pride of place!
35b983e7c9de0c006f483617e435d7dd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello, I am newbie here.
Is it a possibility to get a sticker of this forum that is about french cars?

After a post by pugbaz in the Peugeot forum there has been renewed interest in our 'Froggy Stickers'
Rather than reply to individual PMs I'll update here. . .

Posted today
TASSIEDEV
Tassie Jim
CEyssens
DeeCee
pugbaz
fnqvmuch
N.Rowee
R10S.Fan

Requests without a postal address - send a PM with your address please :)
Buttercup1955
TrinityJayOne

Cheers
Chris

Posted today. . .

glenough
N5GTi6
jatkinson
dano
GerardR
dimistyle
REN TIN TIN

Thanks for your support :afplak:

Cheers
Chris

Will anyone be bringing some AF stickers to the All French Car Day in Melb next month? If so, who do I look for? (I'll be in the electric Berlingo with the AF sticker shaped blank spot on the back window :)

May 18th 2018

In the post today. . .

andyaus
tazfrog
alhantos
tok403
dagget
Only19
8720GTi
Roland
Codman
Ren Tin Tin (for the grandkids) :nownow: :wink2:

Areksir - DS Temp stickers etc. promised months ago :rolleyes:

Again thanks for the support :afplak:

Cheers
Chris

And I will be down for three as well please, 205, 306 and 407. Had one but it was lost, methinks I know who.

I am after three pls if any getting sent out soon?

And I will be down for three as well please, 205, 306 and 407. Had one but it was lost, methinks I know who.

Hey Matthew you have probably given your address via PM but I can't see it? Can you both PM with mailing address?

Cheers
Chris