A welcome to our new Moderator... Cal

Brad

Fellow Frogger
Cal has been nominated and accepted Moderator-ship of this new Motorsport forum. He was chosen based on his many years both participating and spectating in motorsport events both locally and abroad. Please make him feel loved and special...because he really is special.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Last edited:
Brad said:
Cal has been nominated and accepted Moderator-ship of this new Motorsport forum. He was chosen based on his many years both participating and spectating in motorsport events both locally and abroad. Please make him feel loved and special...because he really is special.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Awwh, gee, swell, Cal... erm I thought you were nominated 'cause you drive a red car and we all know red cars go soooo fast :approve:

Hey thanks for lending a helping hand, need someone with a sense of humour to keep order in here :cheers:

Cheers
Chris

Woohoo :cheers:

I feel this forum is becoming very Brisbane biased in its moderation though :p :p
Derek :cool:

DeKa said:

I feel this forum is becoming very Brisbane biased in its moderation though :p :p

and your point is? up here for thinking, down there for... well you know what :dance:

Cheers
Chris

Now, if only he can be as serious and mature on this forum as his is in real life :whistle:

Does that mean we all have to go through the postings on "The moderators" Forum & delete all the nasty things we've said about him? Well, I haven't, but you know what I mean................ :roflmao: :eek: :rolleyes: :dance: :mallet: :whip:

Now we'll see if it goes to his head; we may have created a monster...time will tell!! :deal: :mad: :moon:
Welcome Cal (only kiddin')

Alan S :cheers:

DeKa said:

Shit, he's onto us, quick guys, lets make a run for it :dance: