chopped_c4.jpg

what do u think? :D
starcorp racing impuls 19" deep dish
damn im deciding what to do to it before it even arrives :roflmao:

sim0n said:
what do u think? :D
starcorp racing impuls 19" deep dish
damn im deciding what to do to it before it even arrives :roflmao:

Bit concerned with the wheels not being round or straight... but other than that I will give you a C- :joker:

ashvsaod said:
Bit concerned with the wheels not being round or straight... but other than that I will give you a C- :joker:

hehehe, it just gives an idea on what it looks like....they are the rims i wanna get anyhoo...hope the C4 sussy can take the load with H&R springs..if not ill have to change to coilovers!!! $$$

Looks better without that slightly fussy front you get with the grills; IMHO they generally look better in dark colours because of that. Plus I don't know that it would look so good in reality as the space between the spokes would look much darker. Something about current (and past) Citroens design means that sparsely-spoked wheels don't work like a dish-type design does.

sim0n said:
hate is such a.....powerful word.
How about:
abhorrence, abomination, anathema, animosity, animus, antagonism, antipathy, aversion, bete noire, black beast, bother, bugbear, destination, detestation, disgust, dislike, dog-eye, enmity, execration, frost, grievance, gripe, hatred, horror, hostility, ill will, irritant, loathing, malevolence, malignity, mislike, nasty look, nuisance, objection, odium, pain, rancor, rankling, repugnance, repulsion, resentment, revenge, revulsion, scorn, shudders, spite, trouble, venom

Hmmm, I think you'd be better off with the coupé!! john s

Those wheels really are hidious!!

Last edited:
smiffy1071 said:
Hmmm, I think you'd be better off with the coupé!! john s

Those wheels really are hidious!!

alright then, point taken :p....my other choice would be the official C4 WRC white wheels but i can't seem to find them for sale or even if they are available at all...

http://www.citroen.com.au/cms/images/Motorsport/C4 WRC/motorsport_1.jpg

i would have loved the VTS, but sadly, this is my first car and insurance will rape me with a 2 door sports coupe...

on the topic of insurance, zero insurance company quote me over $5000 to full comp my C4 exclusive?!?!?! :eek: :eek: :eek:

think ill stick with allianz at $1500!