A big thankyou.

bangalla

Fellow Frogger
Hi guys,

Well yesterday took me on a 900km round trip to bring home a 404 wagon, my first 'do it up' Pug.

I like to say a big thanks to Ray and Sean (pugrambo) for helping me to pick it up and also to Ben (boodek) for letting me show up at his house early on New Years Day to pick up some stuff for the trip up to Parkes.

So now starts the process of bringing this little gem back to life, I'm sure that there'll be no end of help here, as there has been already.

Cheers

Dave

no problem at all

now then we are going to need updates and pics as you go on the resto trip

i know the old owner is very happy that it is going to be looked after

i'm glad the car behaved itself on the way home on the trailer

Bringing that car up for me was a great help, Dave... I really appreciate it... and to help you with the rest of it was a pleasure...

Ben's happy that the seats are back in Albury too, so you won't have to hold onto them for very long.

Now you're in for the long hard road, but just take it a step at a time and don't get discouraged... I guarantee you'll be delighted with the old wagon when she's all restored... or if you decide to take the 2-litre route you've going to make it even nicer.

Yes, Mick and his brother were happy to see it's not dying... but that sun could have been more co-operative!

Bet the little missus was happy to see you get home...