'62 404 clutch won't fully disengage

Yes, happy to do a deal with the clutch, pretty sure I have new thrust bearing as well.

I got mine from SA a couple of years back, very original body and in good condition, great looking paint job, although they had left the windscreen in and painted on top of things like balance weights and wheel nuts. Also they painted body sealer on top of dirt under the car, no rust that I have found though. When I replaced the screen I had to have some touch up work done. Mechanically it was shot except that it had new brakes and rear gearbox mount. I've spent the last two years doing all the mechanicals. Would have cost well over $10000 all up, plus my labour.

Discovered the n/s frame rail is badly rusted (held together only by layers of dirt) so now I'll need to find a local body shop to take care of that.

Is this the buttress under the floor, next to the transmission tunnel? If so, easy to replace, assuming the rust is not more widespread. Rear jack mounts are a classic. I always recommend everyone buying any 404 use the OE jack to lift the car. Any crunches and you walk. Mine before total restoration:
46477725394_99401ba0d7_o.jpg

Early models are usually pretty good for rust, especially the jacking mounts, 67 and later are far worse, bad water and dirt trap areas around the back of the boot.