604's R20TS's 203 + Humber Hawk

rick_b

Fellow Frogger
These are sitting in a paddock at my Dad's place I suspect he could be swayed to part with most or all of them. They are situated 40KM north from Horsham in Vic. I can email pics if required just contact me via email. Contact me by email for pics Contact Don on 03 53834530 at home or drop in to his shop Bearly Available in Dimboola 03 53891906.
1 x 604 running and complete same with 203 and Humber Hawk. 20TS 5 speed broken timing belt :rolleyes: dead , 20TS Auto stuffed dead .The other 604 has a blown headgasket and front end supension and steering rack is out.

Well it's a small world - we bumped into Don at his shop in Dimboola a couple of months ago! Long way from Perth, but there was a nice R25 beside the shop and a man into Peugeots and such excellent things.

JohnW

What condition is the Renault 20 except for the stuffed automatic gearbox?

Auto 20TS in average condition for it's age. Faded paint etc, the engines very good. The 5 speed (silver)is in good condition paint and trim are still good and it has the later velour trim (much nicer) wink . It would be quite easy to make one very good car from the two given the time and space.

Hi Rick_b
I remember meeting your dad when passing through Dimboola in Sept 2001 - we had a nice chat about french cars

I recall ha had a nice "Renault" sign above the counter but he did not wish to part with it

rick_b

Does your Dad have an antique shop in Dimboola? If so, Deb (sorry Mrs UFO) and I had a long chat to him one day a few years ago about Cits and Pugs.

If not, well there is someone else in Dimboola with froggyism!

Yes that’s the shop, Bearly Available it's called. Dads always willing to talk French cars! He used to work in car sales in Melbourne many years ago and has driven and owned more cars than anyone else I know. His cars are always well looked after with servicing etc but he's no mechanic. I was planing to take some time to get some of them mobile again, but had a job offer to good to refuse as a Resort Mechanic at Tangalooma. dance So I won’t have enough time off to spare. Not even sure if he will part with them but my sister is trying to get him to move over to Perth. Dimboola's a good spot to stop midway between Melbourne and Adelaide about 2km off the main road and on the river. You can be sure of a chat on French cars there. Check this link out <a href="http://www.tangalooma.com/" target="_blank">http://www.tangalooma.com/</a>

Please let us know if he moves to Perth. I enjoyed our chat in Dimboola.

Ta

JohnW