604 register

How did you guys go with the 604 register? I am thinking of getting a 406 register going but need to do it in a manner that is confidential ....... I have have a Bertram 23 register going at the moment and the details are only accessible by me and it on excel. That way I can share just the non sensitive data etc

Two round filler cars collected from Caboolture now in my collection - hopefully I'll have some good news about them soon!
Pics, please Bruce? Love to see them... Meanwhile the Tamworth area 604 still appears to be for sale on Carsales. It's the only 604 I've seen for sale in Oz for a few years now.

Hi everyone, I recently was gifted a running (rough) and somewhat driveable Peugeot 604 for my 18th birthday as a restoration project. I was wondering if anyone on here knew how I could get my hands on the workshop manual. I’ve had a look online but I can’t obviously find one. Additionally, if anybody knew where to source parts for it, as I’m sure that there will be plenty of parts that I will discover need replacing in my restoration, that would be fabulous as well.