6 Feet Under

UFO

Citroën Tragic
VIP Paid Subscriber
Fellow Frogger
Warning - danger - Citroen person posting in Pug forum mallet

Just watched this week's ep of 6 Feet Under (one of the finest shows on at present). Did anyone else notice the quite nice looking 505 sedan driven by Nate in this week's ep? Obviously one of the last in the USA.

What next? A DS Hearse perhaps? dead citroen_

I was wondering if anyone had spotted that. Terrible bumpers and headlights those bloody yanks inflicted on those clean lines. But good to see on telly nontheless.

citawhat?? what on earth are they?? dont tell me they make cars now...
mallet :D

Pugsly:
citawhat?? what on earth are they?? dont tell me they make cars now...
mallet :D
Yes they do, for you aussie speakers that is SIT-RUN.

I hear a rumour that Peugeot has decided that there is more to life than pepper grinders and chisels too :p

I think I mentioned this before...

Remember the cowboy cop in New York, McLoud?

In one episode, as it ends and the credits start to roll, he walks out of a building and turns to walk up the street.

As he does so there's a 404 wagon parked there...

There's a 404 sedan in the original Gone in 60 Seconds that gets crunched.

cheers!

I hear a rumour that Peugeot has decided that there is more to life than pepper grinders and chisels too :p [/QB][/QUOTE]

My dad has the oldest Peugeot in Australia....a wood chisel made in the 1800s!

One member of this forum last year bought a set of Peugeot spanners (one missing, unfortunately) on ebay that look like they date from the fifties.

The open-enders are of the same design as the modern 'Metrinch' type...

Certain female menbers of the family recently got a romantic comedy from the video shop called The Wedding Planner. Fairly uninteresting, but there was a brief glimse of a 505 that made it worthwhile (sort of).