504 wagon internal rear wheel trim panels ??

Pughead2

Fellow Frogger
My 504 Wagon has some seriously deteriorating internal rear trim panels ( the ones that cover the wheel arches and fix to the vertical side of the internal areas, fore and aft of the wheel arches )

Questions,

Does anyone have access to some reasonable ones they would sell or.....

Are these different to what would be found in a more recent 505 wagon? ( with a view of trying to hold of some to fit my 504 if that was possible)

Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Pughead

If it's ther vertical surfaces, not the humps then I imagine a DIY solution may work. Couldn't be harder than matching the old panels, cutting some thin plywood to shape and covering in carpet or vinyl?

i have a pair from 504 wagon in good nick , been hiding out of the sun for 10 years !!

Colin do you have any wagon door cards? Mine are blue. I'm bringing Murrays wagon back to being neat and tidy.

Hi Graham , I think I have a set of brown late door cards ,will check

I do have a set of blue fabric covered familiale seats , no rips from memory but quite dusty

Thanks Colin could be interested. Could you send photos of the seats, mine are blue Vinyl, getting a bit soft but no tears to speak of.

Yes, I am going to use it as a tow car. Spent over twice the purchase price on rust repairs and paint refurbishment. It was good mechanically although I'm fitting new front shockers, Records from EAI. I will bring it the special 504 PCCV meeting this Friday, you will be there?