504 Wagon & 505 at Upullit Lonsdale (Adelaide) - Anyone need bits?

Dave404

Tadpole
Hi Team,

I'm going to Upullit Lonsdale this weekend and they have a 77 504 wagon and 85 505 Sedan in stock at the moment. While I'm there, does anyone need any bits? (preferably small bits I can carry - I'm not pulling engines for anyone!).

01.jpg

01.jpg

Geeez, the 504 wagon has seen better days. What a shame. Maybe some cutting polish will bring it back to life???

I was there last weekend and I can guarantee that 504 wagon is much worse up close than in the pictures. The moss or mould or barnacles or whatever is all over it is so thick that light doesn't get through the glass. Has probably been kept outdoors in a very damp, cold and shady spot somewhere in the Adelaide hills. The roof basket looks cool but would need some of the steel tubes replaced due to rust.

Hi again team,

I was up there this weekend and noticed that despite the barnacles, the seats in the 504 aren't too bad - the rear seats have had horrible seat covers on them so they are fairly well preserved underneath - also it has a 3rd row dickie seat that appears in ok condition (the back looks good but the base has some rips). Upullit have a deal on today and tomorrow only where all seats are $22 - if anyone is wanting the rear seats or the dickie seat to convert their wagon into a 7 seater let me know and I'll grab them tomorrow.

48621459178_550daf5a02_o.jpg

48621815191_dd419837cb_o.jpg

Definitely after the door trims, happy to pay for removal and shipping. Also the trims, mats etc in the rear

Do you know what seats are in the 505? If they're in good condition, I could be interested.

No luck I'm afraid gents - I couldn't get either of the rear doors open (locks seized / rusted) and the door trims were warped/water damaged anyway, all the rear trim was sun damaged. As for the seats, the $22 offer ended yesterday so they are back up to full price ($66 / $99) now.

As for the seats, the $22 offer ended yesterday so they are back up to full price ($66 / $99) now.
Dave, I would still like to know what seats they are, if you can tell me, please.

And do those prices mean $66 each for the front bucket seats and $99 for the rear bench?

Thanks,
Andrew