504 Free

Rally

Fellow Frogger
I have a 504 that is mostly complete , but does not run. its an early model with the single system brake master cylinder , but has the twin head lights , 14" alloy wheels
It has only a few small areas of minor rust
I obtained this car from Dave McBean a few years ago to repair a crashed rally car , but the rally car has now being sold to a fellow Aussie Froger for the fuel injected motor and other rally parts and now have no use for the 504.
Located at Woy Woy on the Central Coast .

Wish I had the room! Did you happen to have a single manifold for carbie. Want to change my pesky dual carbie setup ....

Awesome mate! I would be happy to purchase one from you. Will shoot you a direct message. I am keen to get rid of the dual carb setup.
single manifold and an injection throttle body from an EA Falcon (if you can find one...) and megasquirt :)

I have a 504 that is mostly complete , but does not run. its an early model with the single system brake master cylinder , but has the twin head lights , 14" alloy wheels
It has only a few small areas of minor rust
I obtained this car from Dave McBean a few years ago to repair a crashed rally car , but the rally car has now being sold to a fellow Aussie Froger for the fuel injected motor and other rally parts and now have no use for the 504.
Located at Woy Woy on the Central Coast .
Mate i am interested, please let me know when can i pick up...

Bump , if no interest it will have to go to the metal man , such a shame as the body is rust free .

Happy to take it if transport could be arranged, I suppose trucking companies would want it to be drivable?

Happy to take it if transport could be arranged, I suppose trucking companies would want it to be drivable?
Not really. Got my Cit DS moved and it was dead. I used 1800 MOVE CARS who only do east coast moves. $275 to move from suburb to suburb in Melbourne. The bloke who did the move was a grumpy little bastard but got the move done.