504 for sale at Richmonds

I don't recognise the colour, can anyone shed any light on it? Was it even available in that colour?

GL carby engine, but tacho and dash clock. Custom upholstery, and air. Wonder what else has been modified.

Still for sale! Would be over a year now.
The colour is Royal Blue. I originally thought it was Teal Blue , looked like that in earlier for sale photographs, still doesn't look much like Royal Blue, which is a fairly dark colour. Teal Blue is extremely rare, only one or two built, more common in Renault 12 though. I lost interest after I had someone check it out.

I don't recognise the colour, can anyone shed any light on it? Was it even available in that colour?

GL carby engine, but tacho and dash clock. Custom upholstery, and air. Wonder what else has been modified.

Upholstery looks great, early style but cloth faced, rather than the standard vinyl.

I really find it hard to comprehend...WHY ..people spend heaps of money..giving it to so called or professed experts...ONLY TO DEVALUE IT BY ...LIKELY MORE THAN WAS SPENT.
Many years ago a friend said to me...'I am having my Dino painted blue..THAT WILL NOT EFFECT ITS VALUE...WILL IT"..No only to the value of its pant job..ITS ORIGINAL RED IS THE COLOUR TO PAINT A FERRARI.
Same gent said to me when I took him to look at a friends Alpine G.T.A....Would you like to take the Ferrari..while we go for a run..while tossing me the keys..or come with us.....NO THANKS...I said passing the keys back....I WILL COME FOR A RIDE..IN A DECENT CAR...On way back home he said..peter ..You were right you know...What about...THE RENAULT IS A FAR BETTER CAR THAN A FERRARI.....THAT CAR IS NOW IN THE HANDS OF ANOTHER FRIEND....THOUGH...IT IS NOW..NOT RED..Something to chew on