504/505 parts

peujohn

pur-john, not pew-john!
1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
I have 3 504/505 diffs I don't need, they are probably all 3.88:1 but can't remember.

Also 504 and 505 GR front sway bars, 26mm, and a 18mm rear sway bar.

504 wagon rear tailgate, rear side glass and rear door glass (main glass and quarter glass).

Come and get it or it all goes to scrap!

Located Lilydale 3140.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I have 3 504/505 diffs I don't need, they are probably all 3.88:1 but can't remember.

Also 504 and 505 GR front sway bars, 26mm, and a 18mm rear sway bar.

504 wagon rear tailgate, rear side glass and rear door glass (main glass and quarter glass).

Come and get it or it all goes to scrap!

Located Lilydale 3140.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
I know it is now 2021, but I have only just seen your post. Do you still have those 504/505 diffs. If so, how much do you want for them?
Here’s hoping for a better year, this year.

Hey guys. I haven't been on Aussiefrogs much for a while, are you still interested in the diffs?

I have some diffs , not sure of ratios , will check over the next few days and advise.
Unfortunitly I am located on Central Coast NSW , but they can be posted .

Yes from me too John. Could you let us know the ratios and the price? All in good working condition? Thanks.

I have some diffs , not sure of ratios , will check over the next few days and advise.
Unfortunitly I am located on Central Coast NSW , but they can be posted .
I have two 3.89 ratio diffs , located Central Coast PM me for details

I am still interested in a diff
I know it is now 2021, but I have only just seen your post. Do you still have those 504/505 diffs. If so, how much do you want for them?
Here’s hoping for a better year, this year.
I am still interested in a diff.
Where are you located?
What is the price?

I will bring both down from Central Coast. Either nisspug2 or Kenyafrog is welcome to the 2nd one I won't need.
I am very interested.
Where would I meet you and on what day? What time? What is the price so that I will have the correct money with me?

Hi Rally, is speaksgeek coming up to collect the diffs? If so then yes I am interested in the 3.89 diff. What's the price?

Ok so kenyafrog is taking the 2nd speaksgeek/Rally diff, so John I'd like one of your 3.89 diffs. PM sent.