4CV Barn find

I remember the Dacia when it was going. Will be great to see it back on the road. Nice one.
The Dacia certainly needs an LS conversion…. Or at least a warm 807.
Imagine the burnouts that would do, with no weight in the back! Being rear wheel drive, need to make the most of these things:).

Is that good bad or bad bad? :evil::headbanger";)
Bad bad. I remember once in really bad weather I was trying to turn right in heavy traffic and couldn't. I had to engage 4 wheel drive to get it off the line quickly.
It has R12 front suspension and live rear axle and leaf springs at the back, it's hopeless in the wet.

Bad bad. I remember once in really bad weather I was trying to turn right in heavy traffic and couldn't. I had to engage 4 wheel drive to get it off the line quickly.
It has R12 front suspension and live rear axle and leaf springs at the back, it's hopeless in the wet.
One word: tyres..... :)

Need to put that LS in the tray to balance the weight out a bit :evil: 🤣