407 Coupe - Drivers door glass

Coupe407

Tadpole
Hi,
I need a drivers side door glass for my 407 Coupe but have found it a hard used part to find. Any help finding one welcomed.
Thanks Wayne

Hi Wayne, I have a 407 coupe and am searching for a viable solution to the window glass problem in these cars. I am researching this at the moment and would be happy to discuss with you. You can contact me at my email address or through here if you like. Regards, John.

I'll bite - what is the window glass issue with 407 Coupé ?

Cheers

Justin

Mine was broken when I bought it but I have heard they are easy to break being frameless. I did find a used one but it is not perfect. They are laminated and seem to get crazing between the lamination.

Never saw anymore broken than any other model but yes a lot have crap in between the two halves

Garage C5 X7 3008 XTE
Gone but not forgotten 206 GTI 180 306 XR SED 405 MI16 x2 xzara VTS 406 SV 206 XT Berlingo 2011 (best car ever) 306 HDI 307 XSE HDI touring
Fix it right the first time

Mine was broken when I bought it but I have heard they are easy to break being frameless. I did find a used one but it is not perfect. They are laminated and seem to get crazing between the lamination.

Thanks for the update.

Cheers

Justin