405srdt parting out

angru

Fellow Frogger
Have a 405srdt that I used to own coming home in the next week or so to be wrecked out. It was written off last week after being hit in the left rear.
Has a few good bits, as it had always been well maintained mechanically.
Still drove quite well.
S2 405 mi16 springs and torsion bars fitted.
Disc rear end.
Berlingo rear anti roll bar.
Recently replaced front shocks.
Motor has 350k on it. Bosch pump never been touched, head never been off, turbo never been touched. Still runs and performs well.
Gearbox also never had issues. Converted to push type clutch.
Fitted with S1 leather but inside is fairly worn now so seats may not be worth having.
All windows and locks work well.
I’ll probably only take stuff that I see as easy to store and fast moving off as I don’t think there’s much demand for parts for these and don’t want to store much. So if you need anything let me know.
Located kinglake Victoria.

Last edited:
I took delivery of this last week. Still drives quite well.
All available except wheels (had s2 MI16 wheels, may have some 14' Sri wheels available though).

Still have this and it’s still 100 percent complete! If anybody needs anything off it let me know and I’ll wreck it out, otherwise I’ll park it up the back and forget about it. Alternatively if you want it complete, could do that too.

Bump! Still have this... took it for a drive the other day and still goes well. Only thing sold from it is radio, and I’ve decided to keep the seats for another project. If you need bits, speak now!

Would be quite interested in the complete rear beam and front suspension, how much would you be after?