405 turbo diesel

Berliet

Tadpole
I have recently purchased a 405 turbo intercooled diesel with engine number 10CU7J4010707 and Chassis number VF34BD8A271301803. I would like to know what size engine this is ? I would have thought that if it was a 1.9 litre the engine number would start with UD9 or similar and I wonder if this is the smaller 1.8 litre which would explain the CU7 engine start number

Can anyone explain if I am correct or not

Cheers

Berliet

According to Service Box it is a XUD9TE, a 1.9L.

You may not have heard of Service Box. It's a Peugeot site intended for the trade etc. Check it out by searching "service box".

According to Service Box it is a XUD9TE, a 1.9L.

You may not have heard of Service Box. It's a Peugeot site intended for the trade etc. Check it out by searching "service box".

You are right I have not heard of Service Box but I will check it I out. Thank you for the tip, and reply.
the 495 is now running quite well and is a lively little beast I am quite pleased with it. It did cost a bit to get it all properly fixed. I had been unused for about 5 years and has done less than 300000 km. The only problem at the moment is the key will not open the drivers door

Cheers and thank you for the tip

Berliet