404 Service Guide

bangalla

Fellow Frogger
Has anyone here purchased the 404 service guide from Veloce Press? My local bookstore recommended I try Amazon, but I was wondering if anyone has sourced it locally and what they thought of the quality.

Cheers

Dave

bangalla said:
Has anyone here purchased the 404 service guide from Veloce Press? My local bookstore recommended I try Amazon, but I was wondering if anyone has sourced it locally and what they thought of the quality.

Cheers

Dave

i take you have made a phone call and secured the wagon

Yes, I'll be in Parkes on New Years Day to pick it up. I took the advice of a fellow Albury based frogger on where the best place was to get a trailer from so we're all set.

I'm really looking forward to it, I don't dare mod my 206 as it's used for work and every time i mention messing with my wife's Subi she gets a dangerous gleam in her eyes, so it will be great to have something to get my hands dirty with.

Dave

bangalla said:
Yes, I'll be in Parkes on New Years Day to pick it up. I took the advice of a fellow Albury based frogger on where the best place was to get a trailer from so we're all set.

I'm really looking forward to it, I don't dare mod my 206 as it's used for work and every time i mention messing with my wife's Subi she gets a dangerous gleam in her eyes, so it will be great to have something to get my hands dirty with.

Dave

excellent news