404 Grille Badge - Useful for Somebody's Restoration Project?

IWS

1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
I've been on a cleaning binge! Working to counter my hoarding tendencies - I'm disposing of things I've accumulated over the years, but which I really do not NEED ...

One such is the grille badge from my first 404 (which sadly suffered from my failure to observe a STOP sign - back in 1974 :cry:)

I doubt that I'll ever have a 404 again :(, so wonder if someone who is doing a restoration might find this of use?

In fair condition - as the photo shows - a small crack (middle of the lion), and a stone chip (above the O).

Any interest out there?

Ian

20180909_114647.jpg

I've been on a cleaning binge! Working to counter my hoarding tendencies - I'm disposing of things I've accumulated over the years, but which I really do not NEED ...

One such is the grille badge from my first 404 (which sadly suffered from my failure to observe a STOP sign - back in 1974 :cry:)

I doubt that I'll ever have a 404 again :(, so wonder if someone who is doing a restoration might find this of use?

In fair condition - as the photo shows - a small crack (middle of the lion), and a stone chip (above the O).

Any interest out there?

Ian

View attachment 109070

The badge is going to a good home (restoration project - as hoped for. Everyone is happy :)

Ian.