307 remote key fob ,programming

pugwash

VIP Paid Subscriber
VIP Paid Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
my wife's remote key has been a bit dog eared for some time .so i got a new casing off the net and replaced the blank key blade with the one from the original swapped the pc board over and the battery ,no go so i installed a spare battery i had ,it flashed the indicators but didn't unlock the car ,it eventually came good and worked for a week or so ,my son borrowed the car last weekend and returned it saying the remote wasn't working ,i have just put a new battery in it ,and although it didn't work first up ,it eventually locked ,unlocked ,locked ,then seamed to function again ,i have bent the contacts down on the case to make sure they are ,no go ,seems like some kind of intermittent fault ,i did try putting the key in ignition turn on press unlock for 3 seconds then turn off as advised on you tube ,no go ,there's another on there that goes through a long and convoluted prosses including opening and closing doors i havent tried that yet !

yes i know, i am going to sydney in a mth or two but not in that car ,is that a problem .thanks

what im saying is, do you need the car to make another remote for it,, thanks pugs