306 XSI 2000 brakes

Quietone

Tadpole
Hey guys what a good set but not to costly front brakes even if it from another peugeot
Just rotors n pads . I am going to change out myself so some help be appreciated. The front rotors are they 266 or 288 . Also I know bendex is a good brand but what's good for pugs

Need you vin number to many size variation with pugs even on the same model

Garage C5 X7 3008 XTE
Gone but not forgotten 206 GTI 180 306 XR SED 405 MI16 x2 xzara VTS 406 SV 206 XT Berlingo 2011 (best car ever) 306 HDI 307 XSE HDI touring
Fix it right the first time

Need you vin number to many size variation with pugs even on the same model

Garage C5 X7 3008 XTE
Gone but not forgotten 206 GTI 180 306 XR SED 405 MI16 x2 xzara VTS 406 SV 206 XT Berlingo 2011 (best car ever) 306 HDI 307 XSE HDI touring
Fix it right the first time

why do u need the vin sorry i am bit of a noob to pug

Mate we know you're new to the forum and to French vehicles, but you may have read recent posts regarding supplying enough vehicle information for other AFers to assist.
Some members are suppliers if what you are after and they need to confirm your vehicle VIN to ensure they are providing correct information.

The last thing you need is to buy new disc rotors that do not suit your vehicle either thou they suit 90% of the other Pugs on the road.
Every model has had some changes at some month which can only be confirmed by VIN.

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G900I using aussiefrogs mobile app

because suppliers are subject to change my mechanic got the wrong pads for mine - he didn't use a factory data-base and so i lost a few days, waiting for the right ones
' ... too many ... variations ... even on the same model ...' is why the nice man needs the number - just so that his advice will be correct. trust him.
it is visible through your windscreen anyway, so you aren't about to be ripped-off or lose anything by not keeping it a secret.

ok thanks . i got my mechanic to check my breaks while i was down there he said there fine just looks like when they did the pads they didt change rotors . he said next time i get them done his gona do both ,

sorry for being nusence .