2CV & Smart Car Alloys!

TIm2cv

Tadpole
Hey all,
After the French national myself and a friend were talking about the fitting of the smart car wheels to the 2cv. We saw the adaptors at the French National to fit the wheels and a few cars with them actually fitted. However, with the huge amounts of cheap french plonk and the lack of sleep didnt really take notice of who was selling them or how they fitted. Anyone got any clues!? PLEASE let me know.
TIM
:headbang:

Welcome down under Tim!!! How did dolly perform this weekend? You missed a great show in Utrecht, there were lots of TRX tyres for sale €200 for a set of 4. I wish the seller would have accepted credit cards :mad: The run was very quick indeed, following a group od DS's at nearly 100mph most of the way! The 5* hotel was very plush indeed! I'm totally broke now, but very happy. LOTS of brand new 2cv parts to be had aswell. john s

Dolly ran great, loaded up to the seat backs and lower by about 60mm than usual she still managed nearly 70mph most of the way even in the horribly windy weather. (give or take a few steep hills) Dead good event in France. shame i couldn't have done both events!
Yes, im still searching for wheels or tyres, soon I promise! Backed the cx in to my girlfs folks vectra earlier (bit longer than the 2cv, oops!) towbar saved me but I owe them a new number plate!
TIM :crazy:

Oh dear! Yeah, I will be putting a towbar on my turbo when it's ready, I have 2 spare ones. There were many hundreds of 2cv's there, I think they had also been to the event you went to! john s

Oy you pair! This is Aussie Frogs not "Pommy Frogs Poncing About All Over France Then Telling Stories To Make The Rest Of Us Jealous!" :nownow::roflmao: Some people!!!:disappr:

Just you wait till I get to the DS Anniversary in Paris!:mallet:

UFO said:
Oy you pair! This is Aussie Frogs not "Pommy Frogs Poncing About All Over France Then Telling Stories To Make The Rest Of Us Jealous!" :nownow::roflmao: Some people!!!:disappr:

Just you wait till I get to the DS Anniversary in Paris!:mallet:
ha ha, but there will be so many people there you would be hard pushed to find even those people you know, let alone those you don't!! :D
Seriously though, I wish you guys could attend some of these events, as there is so much here that you lot just never get to see, not even in england! Where else could you see several hundred DS's, CX's, Traction Avant, etc, all within a 360º turn of your head?

Ill be in paris too for the DS event! Cant wait! Only just recovered from the 2CV world meeting in Scotland! :cheers:

Hya tim, question for you. What fuel do you use in your BX 16v? You know you shouldn't use ordinary unleaded don't you? john s

The pictures of the world 2cv meet in Scotland look fantastic. Shame were all so far away down here. :cry: