206wrc in melbourne???

oliver306307

Fellow Frogger
hi all

just saw what looks like a 206 wrc at the pug showroom on elizabeth street. its dressed up in red just like last season's. however they have four names on the windows, with the navigator and drivers names swopped around (shld be driver's names on left and navigator on right)... noticed burns and reid's names on there as well....

the centre concole doesnt look like the real wrc so i suspect its a promo type car...

anyone else seen it??

oliver306307

There used to be a Silver WRC car which was really a 1.4 underneath all the stickers and plastic :)

Perhaps this is the same car repainted.

I'll check it out today, god i have no life!

its just a promo car i bet.

purrr-geot said:
I'll check it out today, god i have no life!

its just a promo car i bet.

aren't they always
i have seen many a car dressed up and sat for show
but it gets looks and that's what they are after in the end

do you really think that peugeot are going to send over one of their cars just for us to ogle over ?

do you really think that peugeot are going to send over one of their cars just for us to ogle over ?[/QUOTE]

well... i keep hoping.... :p

cheers

oliver306307

Pug307 said:
There used to be a Silver WRC car which was really a 1.4 underneath all the stickers and plastic :)

Perhaps this is the same car repainted.

hi pug307/justin

sigh... u r probably right...

would make an awesome riceboy car though... i can imagine cruising along at night the shopping strips, and challenging other rice boys to race.... with my souped up red 1.4 wannabe wrc!!! :roflmao:

ciao

oliver306307

oliver306307 said:
however they have four names on the windows, with the navigator and drivers names swopped around (shld be driver's names on left and navigator on right)... noticed burns and reid's names on there as well....

I think Richard Burns drove a RHD Pug, so the names are probably the right way round. as for four names? :confused:

oliver306307 said:
hi all

just saw what looks like a 206 wrc at the pug showroom on elizabeth street. its dressed up in red just like last season's. however they have four names on the windows, with the navigator and drivers names swopped around (shld be driver's names on left and navigator on right)... noticed burns and reid's names on there as well....

the centre concole doesnt look like the real wrc so i suspect its a promo type car...

anyone else seen it??

oliver306307

it is just a 1.4 under the bonnet ... but it does have a nice full roll cage, sparco seats with 3" harness, adjustable handbrake, larger grooved discs, 18" white alloys with full size spare in boot ... and of course the fat wrc bodykit. left hand drive though.

luan

lucin said:
it is just a 1.4 under the bonnet ... but it does have a nice full roll cage, sparco seats with 3" harness, adjustable handbrake, larger grooved discs, 18" white alloys with full size spare in boot ... and of course the fat wrc bodykit. left hand drive though.

luan

HaHAH the accesories alone would be worth more than the car :confused: