206 offset

looking to get new rims there? what size are you planning on getting? 16" or 17"? i saw a nice set of white compomotive rims (5 spoke wrc style) which i thought would look lovely on my red 206. only thing lacking is the $2000 (then another $800 odd for tyres). what sort of 206 do you drive? welcome to aussiefrogs by the way ...

thanks for the replies guys. thanks lucin for the welcome. i'm using 17" now, but the wheels sticks out from the guard, since i think i'm not using the correct offset. i'm thinking to change to ozracing 18", but not too sure either. i drive 206xt, maybe u've seen me around, it's the moonstone color with gt bumper, altezza taillights & roof spoiler. how bout u? which 206 do u drive?

i've got a 2001 206gti diablo red, lowered on eibach springs and with a remus exhaust. i park around melbourne uni sometimes, and the other day i park the car with another red 206gti in front of me, a green 206cc behind, and a black 206gti about five metres to the side. it was like a little froggy get together.

i've just changed my tyres, and figured that i probably couldn't afford to get anything bigger than 16". i got goodrich profiler G's, which, after 1000k are so much better than the original goodyear f1's (can't complain much though, they lasted almost 50k)

hi lucin, how low is ur eibach spring? i'm using sport suspensions which i bought from peugeot, im not too sure whether they normally gave eibach or not. but im thinking of getting lower springs. any ideas????