206 GTI steering wheel boss kit

SC.206GTi

Tadpole
Hi.
Would anyone be able to point me in the direction of a boss kit for a 206 gti180.. (2004)
I've asked at Repco/Supercheap/Autobarn but they don't list anything at all.
Is an eBay / online purchase the only option? There's actually one in eBay for around $90.
Wanting to bring the steering wheel out, to compensate for long legs - haven't bought a steering wheel as yet but initially thought I'd couple the boss with something like a 70mm dished wheel.
Thanks

They are probably not listed here because of the airbag but I wonder if a earlier Peugeot boss kit might fit.

I'm wanting to do the same to the 206 gti 180 , and done research, only way is the ebay ones,
But they aren't wheels that Australia have there pattens for crap chinese wheels, so you can't win. Unless you pay $300 for a boss that has the right aus stud pattens.
So when you buy one make sure you see what wheels it bolts on to.

Cheers BP

Thanks for the replies.
1pugnut - good suggestion, maybe column diameter is similar..
BP505v6Turbo - I researched further last night and found the part number to a Momo boss - MK6826R - there are a couple on eBay from UK, but of course postage will be several weeks..

Thanks OnlyaCar. Retroautotek list a Peugeot boss for most models not for the 206..
Since my initial message though, have found the part number for a Momo boss, available via eBay for around $200. Have also found a company here in Melbourne that can order an OMP boss from Italy for around $190 and can have by next week.. Nothing available locally, so only option really to order from overseas

Thanks OnlyaCar. Retroautotek list a Peugeot boss for most models not for the 206..
Since my initial message though, have found the part number for a Momo boss, available via eBay for around $200. Have also found a company here in Melbourne that can order an OMP boss from Italy for around $190 and can have by next week.. Nothing available locally, so only option really to order from overseas
What ever one you decide to by could you please send me the link,

Cheers BP

What ever one you decide to by could you please send me the link,

Cheers BP
Hi BP.
I ended up purchasing an OMP boss online from Raceline Motorsport in Somerville.. http://www.raceline-racewear.com.au/ - $189.
The boss fits the steering shaft spline no problem. Just waiting on a dished wheel to arrive later in the week to put it all together.