205SI 5speed 1991 for sale on MID NTH COAST NSW

Hobopart20

Tadpole
Hello french car enthusiasts . I am building a replica of a fifties microcar ,and am powering it with electric tech,. Have any of you converted a car to electric-would appreciate ideas and specs you know of .So now I will put my Peugeot cars up for sale . First is a 1991 205 SI manual 5 speed car . It is in the original dark grey ,and not rusty or crashed ;twas parked in parked up in 2021 after driving all the way from Colac to Coffs harbour'(1500 kms!!). It is a known car',(owned since 2009) -so I will describe exactly what mechanical condition it has ,to the buyer. You COULD drive it home on a Service NSW Unreg Vehicle permit-yet it deserves to be done up! IT WILL NEED SOME RESTORATION both mechanically(From 30 yrs normal usage),and in the body . The car has some knocks and dings around it-yet has been a great vehicle ,and will be a suitable basis for a club car or a repaint and restore . The SI variant has excellent characteristics -very similar to a MK1 -205GTI to drive. I want exactly $3200 for it . That is the cost of the electric engine for my micro car ! ANY takers for that price . I will post pics soon

Last edited: