205 Si on Castle Hill Road

PeterT

1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
Has anyone noticed the red Si, behind a Nissan Patrol, stuck under a tree, on Castle Hill Road? It's almost fully engulfed by the shrubbery. I only noticed because the traffic was moving slowly. It's in between the Koala Park and the works of the new train station, northern side. It's just begging to be saved.

Last edited:
Even creepier is this. Just look between 124 and 128 Castle Hill Road, West Pennant Hills, New South Wales on Google Street View. You'll see the Patrol there for sale. The 205 at time of photo is in the yard. Now it's now hidden behind the Patrol, well under the tree.

I just went to check the car out after seeing this post. Drove all the way from Cronulla to find out weather I could buy it, I get there and the house owner greets me with "I'ts not for sale" and shuts the door in my face. Grumpy old bastard! On street view the car has a piece of paper stuck to the window, obviously a "for sale" sign, so I was feeling hopeful...

Patrol is gone, 205 still there (Street View - Dec 2021). Still not for sale, I imagine. Lol

I don't get that? Let it rot away rather than be saved??

Before I bought our 205 Si from Graham, I contacted the owner to see if he would sell it. I offered $500 given it has had a tree branch fall on it, and the roof has been used as a trampoline plus no windscreen and it has been open to the elements for years. It's been there 10 plus years I'd say. I think he found my offer insulting!

Went past it the other day, its been moved from next to the tree but still there under a tarp with the rear peeping out.

Last registered in 2007

IMG_4015.JPG
IMG_4016.JPG

I just went to check the car out after seeing this post. Drove all the way from Cronulla to find out weather I could buy it, I get there and the house owner greets me with "I'ts not for sale" and shuts the door in my face. Grumpy old bastard! On street view the car has a piece of paper stuck to the window, obviously a "for sale" sign, so I was feeling hopeful...
I'm about 500m from it - should have pinged me and saved the trip !

It's been there a looong time !

Cheers

Justin

WPH 205.JPG

Looks like it was still mobile in 2009

Cheers

Justin