205 seat covers

schlitzaugen

1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
Did anyone here go through the exercise of re-covering their seats with any of those offerings/repro new materials on ebay or elsewhere? Interested to know how well they fit and how much of a hassle it is to put them on.

I looked at the set from endusavee (?) on ebay but I couldn't find anyone that's done it. My local upholsterer has just finished Mike. 3k front and back. I provided the insert material from endusavee.

If you're considering re-covering your seats, you might want to explore seat covers for 2012 honda civic. There are various offerings available on eBay and other sources, including repro new materials. Many seat covers are designed to fit specific car models, including the 2012 honda civic. Before making a purchase, I recommend checking customer reviews and feedback to gauge how well the seat covers fit and the ease of installation. Some seat covers may require a bit of effort during installation, but many are designed to be relatively hassle-free.

i refurb'd my fronts myself and they are ok
but qualify that with mine are Si seats
and my car is not an expensive GTi and its not real important for it to look good
its built to be reliable, be and driven, and work
the fabric was ok to use again, it is age faded but solid, on top of new bolsters
took them all apart, cut and replaced shot bolsters and glued them up
restitched any loose seams, put the covers back on the cushions and back on the frames
after taking apart the seats , the damaged bolsters and clip set were got from a guy in the UK :
he's a good guy and well organised and has some instructions on the site to help
you can also get bolsters from the peugeot shop (france) and endusavee(or whatever) and a few others too now
the seat cover sets from endusavee look very good (especially the rallye ones) but not tried them
got fabric from the link above too but its not as good as OE so reused Si velour fabric
you'll need some quick grip to reglue the bolsters, a good long blade knife (sharp serrated is good), good long nose pliers, side cutters, I reused some of the clips
its fairly approachable and worth doing , but get all the bits first makes it easier to do all in one sitting
my seats are quite good but they are a snug fit by design so I know they will need replacing again as they get used regularly

I bought Peugeot seat covers for my wife's car at Wet Okole. They look cool and it is easy to put them on and take off. She washed them several time and they still look new.
If you are still in search, I recommend checking this store. It offers a wide choice at affordable prices.