205 (pic) oversteer hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

pugly

Fellow Frogger
you only no how to drive a 205, when you master the lift of over steer

i thought i did, when i was 17

i used to sit at the top of third on straight roads, swaying side to side, hanging out the rear, it was so fun

then one day i hit the grass , then crossed the road straight into an on comming tree at 100kph plus

the car went bang, i was lucky not to go with it

it was 1998, and these are the only photo's of my 1994 205gti

i finally got the nerve to get another one

the pin is the rod that has held my femur together for the past five years

click on pics to enlarge

Attachments

• 205 sub.jpg
    205 sub.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 268
  • 205 tree.jpg
    205 tree.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 290
  • rod.jpg
    rod.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 213
Giles that's proof that you need to chill the fa.rk out!

come on fella's

anyone got some good stories of their out of control fun? :adrink:

pugly said:
anyone else got pug stack photos ?
Wholey crap ... that's a good job there .. unfortunately learning the hard way HURTS !

- XTC206 -

PS: you should mount the "pin" in your new car as a daily reminder, you only got one life !

XTC206 said:
Wholey crap ... that's a good job there .. unfortunately learning the hard way HURTS !

- XTC206 -

PS: you should mount the "pin" in your new car as a daily reminder, you only got one life !

if you look at the left photo, you can see the burnt sub in the back, which ripped out of the floor and went through the back seat

it tried to decapitate us, remember this when u do your next audio install

pugly said:
come on fella's

anyone got some good stories of their out of control fun? :adrink:

hmmm i could do with a nice payout from my insurer???
:D

What an idiotic waste of a rare ('94 run-out model) car... Why brag about it?

I know I'd be damn ashamed of myself if I'd done that. :disappr:

205 GTI16 said:

Its just a car dude, who cares if was written off, its just lucky he wasnt killed or more seriously injured.

XTC206 said:
"US" ? .. who else was in the car .. they OK ? Do they still talk to you ?

- XTC206 -

the other **** left me to die

he loved it when i used to hang out the rear of the pug

after the impact, we looked at each other with disbelief that we were alive

then the flames popped up out of what was left of the bonnet, and licked the windscreen :burnboun:

we both couldn't open the doors, so we slid out of our belts, and went through the windows

my mate flipped out and ran off, i made one step, then fell like a brick shit house by the back of the car to find my leg at a weird angle

the adrenalin had worn off

and i had a complicated break of the femur and ankle :cry:

a lady driving by and my mate came to try to pull my away from the car but when the air con or a tyre exploded she left me to move her car away from the fire, and my unhurt fruit loop of a mate ****'n ran off down the road again

i ended up pulling my self to the other side of the road, and lyed behind a gum tree

its lucky we hit such a wide tree and had such a light car, we kind of just bounced off

the only reason i broke my right leg was because it was on the brake

we where on our way home from school, and my mate tried to sue me, for he reckoned he had $2200 worth of stuff in his bag that burnt :mallet: :2xmiddle:

205 GTI16 said:

your just jealous you have never had such a fine example of a 205 gti, or as much fun in one, it had only 38000km on the clock too!

i do miss it though, put if i still had it, it would be ****ed by now

There's a lot to be said for driver training! Hope you've fully recovered mate! :cheers: Hope you don't drive like that anymore either!

Why on earth you'd brag about this I have no idea.

This is the reason we have banned the organisation of public road drive days on Aussiefrogs, idiots like Pugly who think they can gain credibility on this forum by posting stories about how much of a wanker they are. All we are seeing in pretty much any of your posts is that you are have no place on this forum.

Personally I have seen your presence here all but deflate honest, yet good natured critisism, and we have lost, hopefully not forever several valuable members from our pages.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.