205 off the road again....

ok so I am hoping I get the gear box by Sunday arvo or Monday morning. what seals/washers/miscellaneous should I replace before I put the new box on?

While it's out it's a good idea to do the clutch and rear main seal. Might even be worth looking into lightening the flywheel.

Via the aussiefrogs App

Yes, you will be amazed at how light the clutch pedal is with a new clutch.

While it's out it's a good idea to do the clutch and rear main seal. Might even be worth looking into lightening the flywheel.

Via the aussiefrogs App

the box is so close to being out it hurts. im stuck with two bolts. the 16mm under the distributer and the allan head holding the starter on where the clutch fork is. any tricks to getting these out. can't get them for the life of me.

the box is so close to being out it hurts. im stuck with two bolts. the 16mm under the distributer and the allan head holding the starter on where the clutch fork is. any tricks to getting these out. can't get them for the life of me.

Use you hands...not your teeth?

starter has to come off. All up should be only like 6-7 bolts including the starter.

Stick the allan key in and turn it with a spanner or give it a few light knocks with a hammer to get it rotating.