205 lowering springs

jr

Fellow Frogger
pair of lowering springs for sale. activ brand. good quality,vgc.[approx 50mm] offers??

------------------

certainly are chipper!! would look great on a SILVER 205..tehe tehe!!

------------------

Ok, now you have my intertest
smile.gif

What do they ride like jr?

Choppy or ok?

Why are you selling them, surplus springs lying around?

How much lower will they ride?(50 mm before or after fitment?)

Have you a dollar figure in mind?

Cheers dude

Chipper

[This message has been edited by Chipper (edited 22 May 2001).]

chipper, the main reason i'm selling them is that i think i'm getting too old for lowered cars and also my mechanic told me the other day he can a good deal for the 205 suspension wise. asked him what type and he replied koni adjustables with eibach springs...at half price!! brand new too!! i jumped at the chance as u would!! so now i'v got the previous springs in excess. they are not choppy on alloys below 15's however as u know i've got 16's with low profile donuts, it gets a bit choppy then, not unbearable tho and the turn in/ handling is unreal. i usully stick to smoother type roads. they are 50mm after fitting. transform the car!! cheers

------------------

Hmmm, well, I have the adjustable Koni's on each corner already, and they can be softned if the need be, plus I wont be going over a 15 inch rim with the lowest profile I would entertain at a 50 series, plus like you, i tend to stick to smoother roads.....

I am interested if the price is attractive jr, but can you tell me roughly what it cost you to get the rear torsion bar reset on your series 1?

E-mail me at Chipper@autospeed.com with a price and we can take it from there.
smile.gif
(i just dont want to insult you with an unrealistic price
wink.gif
)

Chipper

jr,

Thanks for the offer mate, but I think 50 mm is just a touch to low
frown.gif
(yeah, im gettin old as well)

Thankyou for your offer, hope you sell em..

Chipper
smile.gif